We can do five things to cool the body nutritionally:
1. Fast. When you fast, your body temperature lowers.
2. Eat cold, refrigerated, frozen food or ice.
3. Eat only green-leafy vegetables. Green-leafy vegetables do not produce much heat as they pass through the human digestive system. They lack calories.
4. Eat sea or rock salt or high-sodium foods, Sodium-rich foods are clooling foods. Dark green-leafy vegetables, such as kale, dandelion, and spinach, are cooling. Celery is an excellent summer-time cooling food. Seaweeds are also cooling, unless the salt is washed off. Wild coconut water has a sodium yield and is a great cooling cocktail on hot, humid days.
5. Eat special cooling foods such as cucumbers, melons and cacao fruits.