il a un nouveau ebook spécial Noël!!! Mince Pies with Cashew Icing
Great served as a dessert or as a snack throughout Christmas!
Yields 10 - 12 pies
Equipment: Food processor; dehydrator, high-speed blender.For the crust
1c raw oat flour*
1/4c agave nectar
3T lemon juice
• Grind all ingredients in a food processor until thoroughly mixed.
• Press the mixture into a tart/muffin tray that has been lined in Clingfilm (plastic wrap) and dehydrate at 105 degrees F for 2-3 hours.
• Remove the crusts from the cases and dehydrate out of the case for a further 8+ hours, on the mesh dehydrator sheet.
*Raw out flour is made by milling raw oats in a coffee grinder or high-speed blender. If you don’t have raw oats available and you don’t mind using oats that have been steamed to preserve shelf life, then non-raw oats will also work.For the filling
1 1/2c soft dates, stones and flowers removed
1/2c orange juice
2 apples, chopped small
1 1/2t mixed spice
1c raisins, roughly chopped
• Grind all ingredients except the apple and raisins until they form a paste.
• Add in the apple and raisins and process for a further 5 - 10 seconds until fully combined.
• Fill each of the cases with a little of the mixture then top with the cashew icing and a pinch of the nutmeg.For the cashew Icing
1 1/2c cashews
1T lemon juice
3T coconut oil
• Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until completely smooth.To garnish