LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU

UN FORUM SYMPA, OUVERT ET INFORMÉ, AXÉ SUR LA RECHERCHE ET LA DISCUSSION DES MODES ALTERNATIFS DE SANTÉ PHYSIQUE, MENTALE ET SPIRITUELLE, PAR LES PRODUITS NATURELS, LES TECHNIQUES PSYCHO-ÉNERGÉTIQUES, L'ALIMENTATION SAINE, VIVANTE OU CRUDIVORE.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Rhio on raw foods and 811

AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rhio on raw foods and 811 Empty
MessageSujet: Rhio on raw foods and 811   Rhio on raw foods and 811 I_icon_minitimeVen 28 Nov - 16:01

Fruit is for cleansing, vegetables and greens are for rebuilding (protein) and remineralizing. Nuts and seeds (soaked) are for minerals, protein and good fats. Everything has it's place.

there are amino acids (protein) in all fruits and vegetables and there are also good fats. All people are not created equal in their nutritional needs. Some people, depending on their lifestyles, work and metabolism, need more protein and fat. It's an individual thing and only the individual person will be able to figure this out for themselves through trial and error or through nutritional counseling and/or testing. Dr. Ann Wigmore, for example, was a tiny woman who in the later years of her life was able to live on "Energy Soup", but I think that the Energy Soup regimen would not work for a 6 foot NY construction worker in his/her daily life.

Most people need more fat than 10%. Fat percentages in fruit are extremely low.

1 cup of strawberries contains 0.6 grams of fat.
1 medium grapefruit contains 0.2 grams of fat.
10 grapes contain 0.1 grams of fat.
1 medium peach contains 0.1 grams of fat.
2 small figs contain 0.2 grams of fat.
1 orange contains 0.2 grams of fat.
1 medium apple with peel contains 0.5 grams of fat.

Even if you were to gorge on fruit as some 811's suggest, some people may still need more fat, such as post menopausal women. A little extra fat for them helps their bodies create more hormone at that time of their lives. Also a little fat on their bodies and faces keeps them looking younger and less gaunt than when they are extremely thin.

I tend to agree with DG on a low protein consumption, however, even there, one size does not fit all.

"But, when it comes to 811, I make it my business to do what I can to give a different perspective because I have met so many people whose health has been damaged by trying to live SOLELY on fruit."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://alternativesante.superforum.fr

Rhio on raw foods and 811
Page 1 sur 1