LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU

UN FORUM SYMPA, OUVERT ET INFORMÉ, AXÉ SUR LA RECHERCHE ET LA DISCUSSION DES MODES ALTERNATIFS DE SANTÉ PHYSIQUE, MENTALE ET SPIRITUELLE, PAR LES PRODUITS NATURELS, LES TECHNIQUES PSYCHO-ÉNERGÉTIQUES, L'ALIMENTATION SAINE, VIVANTE OU CRUDIVORE.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

Le Chou Rouge, superstar anti-oxydants (en anglais)

AuteurMessage
moi-kilucru

moi-kilucru

Le Chou Rouge, superstar anti-oxydants (en anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: Le Chou Rouge, superstar anti-oxydants (en anglais)   Le Chou Rouge, superstar anti-oxydants (en anglais) I_icon_minitimeDim 8 Nov - 21:10

des Boutenko:

The Simple Miracle of Red Cabbage

Recently, Michael Greger, M.D. re-inspired me to include more red cabbage into my diet. I was watching his new DVD set called “Latest in Clinical Nutrition,” where he presented a study, showing that red cabbage posses a huge amount of antioxidants, comparable to blueberries, goji berries, and even to acai berries. It’s amazing to discover that the antioxidants in cabbage are equal to these antioxidant berry superstars, especially when you consider the costs.

I decided to check other sources and found a lot of useful information about this widely available vegetable. Red cabbage is loaded with glucosinolates – so called “indirect antioxidants” that trigger a cascade of the body’s own natural detoxification enzymes. A 100 gram (about 3 ounces) serving of raw red cabbage delivers 196.5 milligrams of polyphenols, of which 28.3 milligrams are anthocyanins. These are the same anthocyanins that give berries their vibrant colors. These antioxidants also neutralize harmful free radicals and flush them from your system. Anthocyanins make red cabbage the highest ranking cruciferous vegetable on the ORAC list (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity). Unfortunately, the researchers have only measured antioxidants in cooked red cabbage. I believe that if they calculate antioxidants in raw red cabbage, these numbers will at least double.

In addition to filling you up with fiber and water content, red cabbage’s anthocyanins may also support weight loss by increasing your body production of two hormones: adiponectin (fat-burning) and leptin (appetite-suppressing).

Red cabbage is full of essential minerals: Potassium, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium , Phosphorus , Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, and others.

It is also a very good source of Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folate, Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6.

Red cabbage contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids

Chop red cabbage into your salads, or simply cut it in colorful pieces and munch on during the day as a snack.

Enjoy!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Le Chou Rouge, superstar anti-oxydants (en anglais)
Page 1 sur 1