LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU

UN FORUM SYMPA, OUVERT ET INFORMÉ, AXÉ SUR LA RECHERCHE ET LA DISCUSSION DES MODES ALTERNATIFS DE SANTÉ PHYSIQUE, MENTALE ET SPIRITUELLE, PAR LES PRODUITS NATURELS, LES TECHNIQUES PSYCHO-ÉNERGÉTIQUES, L'ALIMENTATION SAINE, VIVANTE OU CRUDIVORE.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Elden Ring Shadow Of The Erdtree édition ...
Voir le deal

Cymatic - l'effet des sons

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cymatic - l'effet des sons Empty
MessageSujet: Cymatic - l'effet des sons   Cymatic - l'effet des sons I_icon_minitimeVen 28 Nov - 20:02

ça n'a ABSOLUMENT RIEN à voir avec de l'ésotérisme stupide. c'est absolument scientifiquement démontré en laboratoire que les sons ont un effet sur le physique (voir plus bas). chaque son a un effet différent, alors tu fais le son que tu veux selon l'effet que tu veux.

à part ça, j'ai bien dit que l'effet placebo marche si on y croit. pour y croire, vaudrait ptet mieux comprendre. ça aide

je me souviens d'un cours de yoga où la prof nous avait dit d'entendre le son "Om" dans tous les "vroums" qu'on entendait, la voiture qui pétaradait, la moto qui crissait des pneus, la tondeuse à gazon. je trouve ça vraiment difficile,mais quand on y arrive, ça vaut vraiment la peine, car alors on est en harmonie avec ce qui nous entoure.

si vous avez les moyens de vous payer cet incroyable livres rempli de photos couleurs extraordinaires, j'aimerais bien vous l'emprunter :
http://www.healingsounds.com/catalog/prodView.asp?idproduct=996

en attendant, y a des films qui parlent d'eux-mêmes sur Youtube:
http://video.google.ca/videosearch?hl=fr&q=cymatics+%22hans+jenny%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#

Personne n'a vu What the Bleep????

sur Cymaticsource.com:

Cymatics, the study of wave phenomena, is a science pioneered by Swiss medical doctor and natural scientist, Hans Jenny (1904-1972). For 14 years he conducted experiments animating inert powders, pastes, and liquids into life-like, flowing forms, which mirrored patterns found throughout nature, art and architecture. What's more, all of these patterns were created using simple sine wave vibrations (pure tones) within the audible range. So what you see is a physical representation of vibration, or how sound manifests into form through the medium of various materials.

Dr. Jenny's methodology was meticulous, well doumented, and totally repeatable. His fascinating body of work offers profound insights into both the physical sciences and esoteric philosophies. It illustrates the very principles which inspired the ancient Greek philosophers Heraclitus, Pythagoras and Plato, on down to Giordano Bruno and Johannes Kepler, the fathers of modern astronomy. "In the beginning was the word..." takes on a whole new meaning while looking at these experiments!

These cymatic images are truly awe-inspiring, not only for their visual beauty in portraying the inherent responsiveness of matter to sound, but also because they inspire a deep recognition that we, too, are part and parcel of this same complex and intricate vibrational matrix.

Prepare to expand the way you look at your world. As the ancient Hindu scriptures stated: Nada Brahma, the world is Sound!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://alternativesante.superforum.fr
moi-kilucru

moi-kilucru

MessageSujet: Re: Cymatic - l'effet des sons   Cymatic - l'effet des sons I_icon_minitimeJeu 4 Déc - 15:05

en parlant de sons sacrés, voici une annonce de Jonathan Goldman, le maître sur la question: 3 extraordinaires cds pour le prix d'un

Holiday Offering from Healing Sounds
December 2008

Dear Sound Friends:
These are certainly challenging times--times of great change and great opportunity. On a very personal level, I must tell you that I usually create my recordings first for myself and my family. If I find that they assist us in maintaining balance and harmony, I allow them to manifest as publicly released CDs. Yes--I use them for myself. And I must confess that I've been using them more and more frequently as of late. I continue to be pleased with the results.
With this in mind, it is my great pleasure to share with you a gift to help you receive these recordings, as well as an incentive to act now during this holiday season (what I refer to as the Holy Days). We're making available for the first time a very special offer: Buy two CDs and receive the third free!
Simply visit our website at www.healingsounds.com, go to our Online Store and select 3 CDs. After you have added 3 CD's to your shopping cart, enter the special code 34208 and the price of 1 CD will be deducted from your total. You will only pay for 2 CDs! See below for full instructions on how to apply the discount to what you decide to order.*
I've been tempted to create "Suggested Packages", such as one that features Chakra recordings, or one that features associated Divine and Holy names. Instead, I'm going to give you the opportunity of getting whatever you think will resonate best with you during this season, as well as throughout the year.
From my perspective you can never have too much Sacred Sound in your life. This season of Holy Days is a perfect time to focus on both personal and planetary healing, frequency shifting and alignment. I trust this offering will assist you with this.
Blessings of Light & Love through Sound,
Jonathan Goldman

moi-kilucru

moi-kilucru

MessageSujet: Re: Cymatic - l'effet des sons   Cymatic - l'effet des sons I_icon_minitimeDim 11 Jan - 18:31

question sur les mantras et réponse de Ravi Singh et Ana Brett:

Hi, I only have three of your discs beginners and beyond, navel power and ultimate stretch. My question concerns ultimate stretch, most everytime I say the mantra at the end I start crying, I feel a sadness without actually being sad, if that makes sense. What I would like to know is why would I cry for this mantra and not others. Its a little scary to feel so emotional by saying words, especially since I practice alone. Thanks for your time.

Thanks for writing. What you describe is actually a very common occurrence among spiritual practitioners. Sometimes we encounter a meditative or devotional practice which resonates deep inside us on a level of which we are not normally aware. When something resonates with our soul it's like meeting a dear friend who has been away for a very long time. The mantra on Ultimate]www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Stretch-Workout-Kundalini-Singh/dp/B0006VY6JE/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1196771186&sr=1-18]Ultimate relates to Guru Ram Das who was 4th in a lineage of 10 Sikh Masters. He lived in the 1400's and is considered the Patron Saint of Kundalini Yoga. The vibration of this mantra is for miracles of healing and grace and for peace on earth. (Please note that in the Kundalini Yoga tradition, when using mantras such as this, we are not calling on a person or personality, but are tuning ourselves to the frequency of the Godlike attributes certain Saints expressed in their lives.)

moi-kilucru

moi-kilucru

MessageSujet: Re: Cymatic - l'effet des sons   Cymatic - l'effet des sons I_icon_minitimeMer 2 Déc - 13:43

Jonathan Goldman, cité plus haut, est le président-fondateur de Sounds Healer Association et donc considéré comme l'autorité américaine en la matière.

son site est ici: http://www.healingsounds.com/ et ça vaut la peine de faire un tour.... Cymatic - l'effet des sons 47444

il a écrit, outre de très nombreux articles sur le sujet, plusieurs livres fascinants dont les livres suivants: HEALING SOUNDS: THE POWER OF HARMONICS (Inner Traditions), SHIFTING FREQUENCIES (Light Technology) THE LOST CHORD (Spirit Music) and TANTRA OF SOUND (Hampton Road)

il a fait au moins une quinzaine de disques absoluments déments (que j'ai TOUS)

"numerous cutting edge recordings including: "Dolphin Dreams", "Sacred Gateways: Drumming and Chanting", "Trance Tara", "Ultimate Om", "Holy Harmony" and "Medicine Buddha"; created for H.H., the Dalai Lama’s teachings in Northern California this May, 2001. His overtone chanting is heard on Kitaro’s 2001 Grammy Award winning album. Jonathan’s best selling release "Chakra Chants" won the 1999 Visionary Awards for "Best Healing-Meditation Album" and "Album of the Year". Jonathan’s highly acclaimed albums: "The Lost Chord", "The Divine Name" (co-created with Gregg Braden) and "ChakraDance" also won as the Visionary Awards. His latest album are "The Tantra of Sound Harmonizer" and "Reiki Chants". His collaboration with Tibetan Chant Master Lama Tashi "Tibetan Master Chants" was been nominated for a 2006 Grammy Award for "Best Traditional World Music".

je suis sûre d'en avoir déjà parlé ailleurs mais je trouve pas....

Dernière édition par moi-kilucru le Jeu 21 Jan - 19:22, édité 1 fois
moi-kilucru

moi-kilucru

MessageSujet: Re: Cymatic - l'effet des sons   Cymatic - l'effet des sons I_icon_minitimeMer 2 Déc - 13:48

il fallait absolument que je mette ce lien à part. essayez ça, pour une expérience transcendante gratuite... http://www.templeofsacredsound.org/
shannsu

shannsu

MessageSujet: Re: Cymatic - l'effet des sons   Cymatic - l'effet des sons I_icon_minitimeMer 2 Déc - 17:42

C'est bôôôô! Cymatic - l'effet des sons Drunken_smilie
http://www.crusinesante.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Cymatic - l'effet des sons   Cymatic - l'effet des sons I_icon_minitime

Cymatic - l'effet des sons
Page 1 sur 1