LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU

UN FORUM SYMPA, OUVERT ET INFORMÉ, AXÉ SUR LA RECHERCHE ET LA DISCUSSION DES MODES ALTERNATIFS DE SANTÉ PHYSIQUE, MENTALE ET SPIRITUELLE, PAR LES PRODUITS NATURELS, LES TECHNIQUES PSYCHO-ÉNERGÉTIQUES, L'ALIMENTATION SAINE, VIVANTE OU CRUDIVORE.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

when asked about what you eat: Justifying Yourself - Defensive Psychology

AuteurMessage
moi-kilucru

moi-kilucru

when asked about what you eat:  Justifying Yourself - Defensive Psychology Empty
MessageSujet: when asked about what you eat: Justifying Yourself - Defensive Psychology   when asked about what you eat:  Justifying Yourself - Defensive Psychology I_icon_minitimeVen 30 Jan - 16:05

Justifying Yourself - Defensive Psychology from Jim Carey
A major potential pitfall when you decide to change your lifestyle is the feedback you receive from other people.
When we attempt to make radical changes to our lifestyle we often set ourselves up for failure by discussing it with others. When people hear that you're a raw vegan they have all kinds of questions, and you usually end up having to defend your decision to go raw. This defensiveness very often leads to self-doubt and the erosion of your goals.

An easier, less stressful way to deal with outside input is to not give it a chance to start. When invited to a restaurant I usually order a large salad. When my friends tell me that it's not enough food I respond by saying things like, "Oh, I'm just not very hungry right now," or, "I had a big lunch today." When offered a piece of pie or a bag of chips I say, "My doctor wouldn't like it if I ate that."

Remember what Dr. Ann Wigmore said - "Be your own doctor."

The point here is to not get into a discussion. It's nobody's business what we eat or drink, how much or little we exercise, or any of that. You'll avoid a lot of negative input from your friends, family and acquaintances if you don't bring the subject up in the first place, and refuse to get sucked into the conversation if they broach the subject.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

when asked about what you eat: Justifying Yourself - Defensive Psychology
Page 1 sur 1