LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU

UN FORUM SYMPA, OUVERT ET INFORMÉ, AXÉ SUR LA RECHERCHE ET LA DISCUSSION DES MODES ALTERNATIFS DE SANTÉ PHYSIQUE, MENTALE ET SPIRITUELLE, PAR LES PRODUITS NATURELS, LES TECHNIQUES PSYCHO-ÉNERGÉTIQUES, L'ALIMENTATION SAINE, VIVANTE OU CRUDIVORE.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

EFT for Cravings (Mercola)

AuteurMessage
moi-kilucru

moi-kilucru

EFT for Cravings (Mercola) Empty
MessageSujet: EFT for Cravings (Mercola)   EFT for Cravings (Mercola) I_icon_minitimeDim 15 Mar - 23:08

Cravings:

You can use EFT on the spur of the moment whenever you experience a food craving. Or to eliminate a craving in advance, while tapping you can say something like "I'm afraid I'll be tempted by Cousin Betty's Angel Food Cake." It's also effective for chronic cravings, such as "I really miss eating English muffins for breakfast."

Once beyond cravings, you can choose to learn how to program yourself for healthy food choices, tapping as you say affirmations. But that is purely optional. For the vast majority of my patients, tapping for cravings alone creates success on the No-Grain Diet.

On the other hand, some people get excited as they experience how powerful EFT truly is. You, like them, may want to go one step further and use EFT to heal the underlying emotions that generate weight gain. For some, food cravings don't subside until they find the unresolved emotional issue triggering the craving.

Emotional Eating Triggers

Underneath food cravings lurk emotions that can directly prompt you to eat. If you're feeling sad, lonely, angry, worried, or in need of comfort, calm, sex, or stimulation, you may be driven to eat grains, sugar, or other unhealthy foods in an unsuccessful attempt to handle :those feelings. Sometimes the feelings and food cravings are joined, as n "I'm unhappy about my ... (job loss, relationship breakup, health ) problem) and want to reward myself with a ... (candy bar, hot chocolate, apple pie)."

Whatever emotions arise, I'll show you how to use EFT to handle hem, so that they don't overwhelm you, causing you to eat unwisely. ) Once again, this part of the process is optional. However, many people :enjoy learning how to tune into their emotions, to identify what's upsetting them and release it through EFT.

Beliefs

After you've altered the cravings and emotions that prompt you to eat unhealthy foods, you can start to access the bedrock of negative beliefs about yourself that underlie these unhealthy patterns. Although at first you may not be aware of them, after a time you may notice beliefs like ,,There's not much I can do .. " "I don't want to rock the boat. . . ," or "You'll never be pretty like your sister...." Such beliefs function as hidden agendas dictating how you think, feel, and act, often without your realizing it. For example, not wanting to "rock the boat" or challenge a family rule that "you'll never be pretty" could lead you to indulge in fattening foods that help fulfill that agenda. Until you uncover and transform that belief, it will undermine your weight-loss efforts. At first, you may find it hard to believe that you have the power to change your beliefs since, by their very nature, beliefs like "Dad always I said ... ," "I read in Newsweek ... ," "No one at work does that ..." appear engraved in stone. Fortunately, they are not. Beliefs can change. What's more, you can take responsibility for your beliefs, and use EFT to actively change them, just as you undo cravings and negative emotions. Once you do, you'll discover that your experience about who you are and what you can accomplish will change, too. After eliminating limiting beliefs, there is nothing to stop you from losing weight permanently. If you hold beliefs detrimental to your health and weight loss, I encourage you to follow the advice in Chapters Ten and Eleven to identify them and actively transform them, using EFT, one of the most powerful tools I've ever encountered for doing just that.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
moi-kilucru

moi-kilucru

EFT for Cravings (Mercola) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EFT for Cravings (Mercola)   EFT for Cravings (Mercola) I_icon_minitimeJeu 19 Mar - 12:43

alors y en ati qui essaient? (ou d'autres qui auraient besoin de traduction avant d'essayer, peut-être?) mais je vais pas traduire pour rien, là.... ça me prend du monde motivé...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

EFT for Cravings (Mercola)
Page 1 sur 1