LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU

UN FORUM SYMPA, OUVERT ET INFORMÉ, AXÉ SUR LA RECHERCHE ET LA DISCUSSION DES MODES ALTERNATIFS DE SANTÉ PHYSIQUE, MENTALE ET SPIRITUELLE, PAR LES PRODUITS NATURELS, LES TECHNIQUES PSYCHO-ÉNERGÉTIQUES, L'ALIMENTATION SAINE, VIVANTE OU CRUDIVORE.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Nomi Shannon on Food Combining

AuteurMessage
moi-kilucru

moi-kilucru

Nomi Shannon on Food Combining Empty
MessageSujet: Nomi Shannon on Food Combining   Nomi Shannon on Food Combining I_icon_minitimeVen 13 Fév - 16:27

Herbert Shelton pretty much set the food combining standards, which my book The Raw Gourmet describes. In fact my book even has a symbol next to each recipe that is properly food combined. That being said, with food, as I am sure you know-there aren't too many "rules"- as we are each so different. Personally I don't combine protein and carbohydrates in one meal, unless it is a really small amount like 100 calories or so. The rest isn't as important to me. The green smoothie rage is a huge success and I feel that the use of greens in with fruit mitigates the effects of fruit sugar on the body for those who are concerned about that. I would NOT regularly use pineapple as it is quite acid forming-yes pineapples contain bromelain, which is one type of digestive enzyme, but they are acid forming. So much for rules. If I had to worry about sweet fruits and acid fruits and sub acid fruits every time I ate I would be afraid to eat. People with delicate digestion or people who are very ill and need to eat absolutely optimally are good candidates for learning these rules or leaving a chart up on the wall to refer to, but once health is restored I do not see it as a big problem. Dr. Gabriel Cousens states that all these food combining principles are more important to use with cooked food but not really with raw, and I definitely find that to be true and felt so long before he officially came out with that information.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Nomi Shannon on Food Combining
Page 1 sur 1