LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU

UN FORUM SYMPA, OUVERT ET INFORMÉ, AXÉ SUR LA RECHERCHE ET LA DISCUSSION DES MODES ALTERNATIFS DE SANTÉ PHYSIQUE, MENTALE ET SPIRITUELLE, PAR LES PRODUITS NATURELS, LES TECHNIQUES PSYCHO-ÉNERGÉTIQUES, L'ALIMENTATION SAINE, VIVANTE OU CRUDIVORE.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

raw diet good for jet lag, humidity & heat tolerance and insect repellent?

AuteurMessage
moi-kilucru

moi-kilucru

raw diet good for jet lag, humidity & heat tolerance and insect repellent? Empty
MessageSujet: raw diet good for jet lag, humidity & heat tolerance and insect repellent?   raw diet good for jet lag, humidity & heat tolerance and insect repellent? I_icon_minitimeMer 8 Juil - 15:05

When I went back to Indiana after being a raw foodist, I noticed something strange: Jet lag never lasted more than one day. In my 20s, I would go there and stay up watching TV hours after everyone went to bed, since my body was telling me that it was 3 hours earlier. This would last the entire duration of the one or two-week visit. But after going raw, the body would be on track with the local time within 24 hours! I would also wake up at the local time of 8 AM instead of hours later, such as 10 or 11 AM.

Another interesting thing, when I would go to Indiana or visit friends in Florida, I noticed the heat and humidity just didn't bother me like it did even when I was a teenager! I felt comfortable taking walks at midday even though it was 90 F and I felt at times that I could have been in Arizona, because I barely noticed the humidity!

Furthermore, when family and friends would get geared up with insect repellant, I didn't bother (feeling that the toxicity of the repellant outweighed the nuisance of being bit.) To my surprise, bugs didn't bite me. This has led me to suspect that on a natural nontoxic diet, maybe we emit natural insecticides just like plants do. If you grow plants organically without pesticides, and give them mineral-rich soil, they do not need toxic sprays since they emit their own natural defenses against bugs.

source: Victoria BidWell
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

raw diet good for jet lag, humidity & heat tolerance and insect repellent?
Page 1 sur 1