LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU

UN FORUM SYMPA, OUVERT ET INFORMÉ, AXÉ SUR LA RECHERCHE ET LA DISCUSSION DES MODES ALTERNATIFS DE SANTÉ PHYSIQUE, MENTALE ET SPIRITUELLE, PAR LES PRODUITS NATURELS, LES TECHNIQUES PSYCHO-ÉNERGÉTIQUES, L'ALIMENTATION SAINE, VIVANTE OU CRUDIVORE.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution

4 participants
AuteurMessage
moi-kilucru

moi-kilucru

Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution Empty
MessageSujet: Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution   Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Jan - 19:49

un nouveau livre de Tonya Zavasta. pour ceux qui ne la connaissent pas, c'est elle qui a écrit Beautiful on Raw.

Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution YogaMedium
In one sense, Raw Foods and Hot Yoga isn't even a book about yoga, meaning is it not a book about the mind-body connection. It is about the raw food and hot yoga connection--how one practice complements the other and everything unusual this union entails.

My point of view is unique: I made my once-wretched body whole. Having lived the 100 percent raw food lifestyle, I was still left with a frozen elbow, protruding ribs, painful artificial hip joints, imbalance, not enough flexibility in my hips even to tie my
shoes, a duck-like gait, uneven legs, difficulty going up and down stairs, and a maximum walking range of 100 yards a day. Encouraged by what I had been able to accomplish with raw foods having reversed my degenerative problems, I was inspired to tackle my
structural problems as well.

I wanted to correct every affliction my childhood trauma had left me. Conventional medical science will tell you this isn't possible. But I did it. And I'm still improving! My book is about that journey from severe disability to superior health.

If anything, it's an inspirational book. The information I'm imparting will win over your mind and move your heart to take control of your body. If you only want to forestall aging, or to get your youthful body back, with no need to create something that was
never there, think how much easier your task will be than mine.

With raw food and hot yoga, I was able to do more: to create something I had never been given in the first place: to bring symmetry and grace to my body.

There's a lovely saying by Phillip Moffitt: "By embracing your mother wound as your yoga, you transform what has been a hindrance in your life into a teacher of the heart." No matter how much I like this saying, I must admit my book is not along this line
either.

It's not about accepting your bodily problems. It's about chasing them away with all the grit you can muster. It's not about growing spiritually by acquiescence to suffering--it's about experiencing a spiritual uplift only deliverance from long-term pain can bring.

I praise God for sending the right information my way, and I intend to mine this knowledge to the last particle of gold. My book is about solving the body's problems; about never accepting the limitations of aging, pain and debilitation.

It's about alleviating illnesses and reversing inadequacies methodically, one at a time, all of them, without relying on doctors, healers, medications or supplements. It's about irrepressible determination to become healthy against insurmountable obstacles. It is, therefore--as my un-subscriber complains "about self." Guilty as charged.

My books are all like that--all about self discovery, self empowerment. Building the strongest you is a big part of this book as well, but it's definitely not about the egoistic self that is forever seeking to achieve something worth having with a minimum of
mental or physical effort. I believe it's after helping ourselves and finding our real self that we achieve our best ability to help others.

It's also a book about raw food. It shows some specific benefits of raw foods other authors haven't yet seen or emphasized. In previous books, I've shown readers how to alleviate or eliminate degenerative diseases. In this book, I talk about addressing
structural problems and other stubborn issues that raw food alone cannot tackle.

But by adding hot yoga poses, you can produce results nothing less than miraculous. If your spine hurts, if your joints are giving you trouble, if you to improve your heath and appearance, this book will show a path to rejuvenation. Raw food and hot yoga combined into one lifestyle took me from the bottom of the abyss to the pinnacle of health. These practices will do the same for you.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
didier

MessageSujet: Re: Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution   Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution I_icon_minitimeMer 25 Fév - 18:38

flower

suis trés intéréssé.....mais pas anglophone Sad

rien pour les francophones?????

bises

did
moi-kilucru

moi-kilucru

MessageSujet: Re: Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution   Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution I_icon_minitimeMer 25 Fév - 19:00

ça vient de sortir, ce n'est pas prêt d'être traduit, à mon avis...

tu peux essayer de le passer au: http://www.fil-info-france.com/7trad_fra.htm, ou Mi-Cru nous dit qu'il y a un dico Google. de toutes façons, c'est nul, mais non seulement ça pourra quand même te donner une bonne idée, mais surtout une bonne cure de rire, quand tu verras des positions de yoga pour grosses brutes au lieu de grands crudivores! MDR MDR

qu'est-ce qui t'intéresse là-dedans? tu fais du yoga? ou bien tu sais qu'elle était vraiment "maganée" et s'en est sortie et tu aurais été "magané" aussi?
shannsu

shannsu

MessageSujet: Re: Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution   Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution I_icon_minitimeMer 25 Fév - 19:05

Hot yoga??? Suspect
http://www.crusinesante.com
moi-kilucru

moi-kilucru

MessageSujet: Re: Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution   Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution I_icon_minitimeMer 25 Fév - 19:09

don't ask me, I have NO clue.... j'aimerais assez regarder le livre et même probablement essayer si je tombais dessus mais comme les probabilités sont minces...
moi-kilucru

moi-kilucru

MessageSujet: Re: Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution   Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution I_icon_minitimeSam 16 Mai - 18:25

commentaire de Susan Schenk, auteur de Live Food Factor:

The topics discussed in a most delightful, informal, humorous manner include the benefits of raw foods, Bikram yoga, dry fasting, calorie restriction, skin care, healthy bowel movements, bone care, recipes, green smoothies and more. She even has the perfect solution to the problem that some people encounter when going raw: losing too much weight. (The answer will surprise you!) She devotes an entire chapter to advice on dealing with a significant other who chooses not to follow your path to optimal health.

Tonya has the courage to take on all anti-aging researchers--we're talking about people who have made it to mainstream television--and question the validity of taking resveratrol or waiting for drug companies to invent some pill to mimic the effects of calorie restriction. She points out with the pure logical argument of a physicist and mathematician that if free radicals from food is what causes most of our aging--wouldn't not eating so much food be the only rational solution? (And she actually makes it sound like FUN to eat less!) With sheer scientific genius, she also debunks the myth of an anti-aging pill, so forget waiting around another 30 years for that to happen. No more excuses for postponing discipline!

I adore the fact that Tonya also addresses the dogmatism of the vegan population. I couldn't have said it better (and probably wouldn't have been as diplomatic as she). Some people simply have to choose between optimum health and being 100% vegan, and this is something our zealous vegan friends need to understand.
Christina

MessageSujet: Re: Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution   Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution I_icon_minitimeDim 17 Mai - 9:57

je pense aussi qu'on mange trop et pense trop à la bouffe
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution   Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution I_icon_minitime

Yoga et Crudivorisme: évolution
Page 1 sur 1