LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Bonjour!
LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LE BAR À JUS DE KILUCRU

UN FORUM SYMPA, OUVERT ET INFORMÉ, AXÉ SUR LA RECHERCHE ET LA DISCUSSION DES MODES ALTERNATIFS DE SANTÉ PHYSIQUE, MENTALE ET SPIRITUELLE, PAR LES PRODUITS NATURELS, LES TECHNIQUES PSYCHO-ÉNERGÉTIQUES, L'ALIMENTATION SAINE, VIVANTE OU CRUDIVORE.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Brian Clement on why more sensitive on raw

AuteurMessage
moi-kilucru

moi-kilucru

Brian Clement on why more sensitive on raw Empty
MessageSujet: Brian Clement on why more sensitive on raw   Brian Clement on why more sensitive on raw I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Jan - 21:00

Why has my system become more sensitive on a raw food diet?

Okay, her question is very simple. What we tell people is that when you become cleaner, you become more sensitive. Now, what that means in literal terms is that you go back to being who you should have been to begin with. When we pollute the body—when we chemicalize the body—when we dumb our head from being conscious—we literally become desensitized and today, to live in a very sick world, I understand why all of us wanted to be desensitized. We didn’t want to feel. We didn’t want to be energized. And one of the big struggles you have by eating raw food that liberates you and gives you energy, is that it brings you another level and forces another level of thinking, attitude and consciousness. That’s why a lot of you want to run back immediately to the dead stuff. So, that’s it.

So now, is it a bad thing? What you’re referring is maybe it’s a bad thing to become more sensitive—no. The more aware you are, the more sensitized you are, the more conscious you become. Now, there’s a chemical sensitivity. That’s the term that you’ve been searching for. None of us should have ever had to be exposed to chemicals, period. Chemicals are sort of a relatively new thing in the human scheme of humanity. And what happened with that is that we didn’t trust biology. This is very simple, the history of Chemistry—that we didn’t believe that nature was enough and we wanted to control it economically. Listen closely. This is how the chemical industry came about.

Because you could not put patents ethically on nature; you couldn’t go out and say, “Hey, I’m going to take herbs that have been there for a million years and put them under my label and sell them to people,” because back in those days—and today I’m not quite sure—the governments may let that happen—but back in most in time in history, and most people now—they’d say, “No.” So, they had to manipulate it. So, we created a whole new industry and educational process in universities called chemists. And chemists go into nature, they then, with their brilliance, literally try to mimic nature and then put things together that were never meant to be put together. And so, now these are now biologically incompatible. What that means, is that all of biology literally works the way that it ought to.

As an example, poison ivy’s a good thing. It’s not nice to have poison ivy, but it’s nice there is poison ivy, or guess what? The animals kept eating that and that type of plant would have been wiped out. So, biology created that. But the reality is, we’re not talking about poison ivy anymore. We’re talking about deadly chemicals that are the number one major of cancer. I would estimate, clearly, that 75-85% of all cancers directly come from chemicals we poured into our environment. We’re not that smart.

We actually use our oceans, our rivers, our streams and our lakes as cesspools. We make believe if we don’t see it, it’s not there. That’s like a child thinking that if you’re in a closet and close your eyes, nobody’s going to find you. That’s how idiotic it is. The truth of the matter is, that’s how we’ve been thinking. And now it’s gotten so bad—we’ve killed so much of nature—that it’s spewing back on us again. So we’re getting sicker and sicker.

It also affects mental illness. It also effects why women—when I was a little boy—had menopause at 55 and today it’s 45. Why girls used to have menstruation at 16, and now they do at 10. It’s just all—why men have prostate cancer today and prostate problems and we didn’t know what they were 25 years ago. This is all chemicals in the environment. So, chemical sensitivity’s totally different than sensitivity.

We want to be sensitive. We want to be aware. We want to be conscious. But we don’t want to have something happen to us that’s not part of the biological rhythm.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Brian Clement on why more sensitive on raw
Page 1 sur 1